Monday, April 18, 2011

Lifestyle Pictures at Yorba Regional Park

The other day, my good friend Alisha and I went to Yorba Regional Park and took some Lifestyle pictures. I have known Alisha since high school and we have remained close friends since then. Besides being one of the nicest and sweetest people that I know, we also have a lot in common. Like our passion for food. She shares my love for ice cream and understands all the unwritten rules about sharing dessert. What can I say? Shes my food sister : )

Here are the rules about sharing dessert that Alisha and I came up with:
 1) Always get dessert with ice cream. Its always better.
 2) Do not cross the invisible middle line!!!! This is a big no no and you may end up getting hurt.
 3) When you put your spoon down you are saying you are done and you give up and now its OK for the other person sharing the dessert to cross the line.

Anyways, meet my food sister, Alisha:









Southern California Photographer

Welcome to my blog!
 
© Jacqueline Kay Photography
CoffeeShop Designs